Project Management Internship
We are looking for individuals able to manage the organization of key client projects and assist with tasks such as data collection, analysis, and preparing strategic reports.
We expect the candidate to be able to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Utilize company's best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Advanced Level/Bacc/BSc in Computer Science or a related field
- Collaborative attitude
- Be very Bilingual
- Great organization and accountability
- Understanding of market trends
Nice to have
- Passion for Software products
- Strong analytical skills
If you are interested, please click on the APPLY NOW button before Friday 7th of October 2022 at 6PM Douala Time.
REGION APPLICABLE : DOUALA
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and